My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Gotta see what's around that bend in the road. Send comments to: bobfosteris@att.net

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

MINI-PEEVE DU JOUR #10.5

Kanye West

I didn't watch the Video Music Awards Sunday and, in fact, didn't even know about them. Even if I did know about them, I wouldn't have watched. I really, REALLY don't care.

But I do care about what happened between the new world class ass Kanye West and VMA winner Taylor Swift. Some people blame his behavior on alcohol. I always felt that alcohol simply allows people to be who they really are and if they are offensive or act stupidly, they just blame it on the alcohol. This implies that Kanye West is a sweetheart who was corrupted by the evil alcohol. What a bunch of shit. The guy's an ass of the first order whether he drinks or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home